With more than 100 years of combined experience, Rodriguez & Associates has fiercely fought for victims of car accidents, trucking accidents, school bullying, oil field accidents, police brutality, and many other types of personal injury cases. Our trusted reputation and record-setting case results are just part of why people like you choose us for representation.
“I was taken care of beyond belief and I want to thank all the staff, especially Martha and Joel.” -J.A., a former client.
“Daniel and his staff leave no stone unturned in representing their clients.” – J.T., Attorney.
If you have a personal injury case and are unsure how to move forward or pick a lawyer, keep reading. Below we will outline the next steps, answer common questions, and provide insight into the Rodriguez & Associates legacy.
If you think you, or a loved one, may have a personal injury case that could use the attention of one of the best Bakersfield personal injury lawyers, please give us a call at (661) 777-7575 or fill out this form ASAP. We speak both Spanish and English.
How do I know if I have a personal injury case?
If you, or a loved one, are suffering physical or emotional injuries due to the negligence of another person, business, or entity, you may have a case. To determine this, two of the main factors to establish are liability and damages. While we fight for most personal injury cases, here is a list of our specialties.
How much does a Bakersfield, California personal injury lawyer cost?
We work on a contingency fee basis, so you do not have to pay an attorney’s fee unless we secure compensation for you.
What damages are subject to compensation in a California personal injury case?
While every case is unique, some of the most common damages include pain and suffering, loss of wages, and medical expenses (current and future) resulting from the injury.
How should I choose a law firm to represent me?
When selecting an attorney or law firm, base your decision on their education and experience handling cases similar to yours. For example, founder Daniel Rodriguez J.D. also has an engineering degree and training in metallurgy, mechanics, forensics, ballistics, and other facets of engineering. Unlike an attorney with a political science undergrad degree, he can use his expertise to recreate a car accident or find where it was in the manufacturing and design process that the culprit corporation chose to cut corners on safety. Furthermore, this enables him to dig deeper to obtain more relevant information when questioning defendants and witnesses.
Additionally, you should pay particular attention to the firm’s reputation and its history of success in obtaining significant case results. Most importantly, you want a firm that will place your interests above all else and obtain maximum compensation for your injury.
Why choose Rodriguez & Associates?
We pride ourselves on giving each case the complete attention it deserves and requires at every step of the legal process. Below are some of the reasons why victims chose us.
- By hiring doctors and other experts for each case, we create a formidable team that protects our clients’ rights. This helps us fight against big insurance companies and other lawyers who will do everything possible to avoid being held accountable for the harm they have caused our clients. We never cut corners or costs.
- Our team is dedicated to obtaining the highest possible compensation amount for our clients. We secured the largest verdict in Kern County history of $70,578,289. Please review more of our verdicts and settlements here.
- We take more personal injury cases to trial than any other local law firm. This means we get the highest amounts for our clients because insurance companies both fear and respect our ability to get the job done.
- We treat every client like family and are consistently finding ways to improve our community. From financially supporting our local Burn and Neuro Trauma Units to our annual school backpack giveaways and scholarship funds, we are proud to give back to our community. Learn more about our community involvement here.
Our firm is highly experienced in handling personal injury cases involving:
- Trucking Accidents
- Transportation Accidents
- Product Liability Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Oil Field Accidents
- Child Sex Abuse
- Workplace Injuries
- Please review each of our specific practice areas here.
What are some recent personal injury verdicts and settlements obtained by Rodriguez & Associates?
- $16,100,000: For the driver hit by a big-rig tire that flew off.
- $9,450,000: The second highest result in Kern County for wrongful death. This was due to a farm equipment accident.
- $3,875,000: For a faulty brake repair by the dealership
- $1,500,000: For a motorcyclist hit by a policeman running a red light.
When injured Bakersfield residents want the toughest, most respected legal representation, they talk to Rodriguez & Associates. Contact our personal injury lawyers today to find justice after suffering debilitating injury and loss.
Please call or text us at (661) 777-7575, or fill out this online form, for a free and confidential case consultation.