At Rodriguez & Associates we strive to serve our community both in and out of the courtroom. We know how important it is to give back through our local organizations and charities. By doing so, we can help those in need as well as strengthen the community we work and live in.
Most recently, we made a donation of $200,000.00 to the Bakersfield Memorial Hospital Burn Unit and the Bakersfield Memorial Hospital Neuro Trauma Unit. We are passionate about this contribution because people in our community will be able to receive medical services locally without having to travel outside of Bakersfield!
We are proud to team up with HOT 94.1 for our annual school backpack giveaway! Our attorneys and staff work together with HOT 94.1 to provide backpacks and school supplies to kids who need it! In addition to giving away backpacks, we also put together a raffle where lucky individuals have a chance to win special prizes including iPads, TVs and more! This event gives our law firm a chance to get to know our community better while providing a safe and festive atmosphere for families to enjoy!
Partner, Joel Andreesen, is on the board for the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunner Scholarship Fund. The Roadrunner Scholarship Fund raises scholarship money for the CSU Bakersfield student athletes. There is no more gratifying experience than knowing we have made a difference in these students’ lives.
Giving back to our community is a passion of ours and over the course of 36 years Rodriguez and Associates has contributed to the following organizations:
• Society for Disabled Children
• Kern County Probation Family Relief Fund
• Lopez Family Scholarship Fund
• CAHP Widows and Orphans’ Trust Fund
• Relay for Life
• Shafter Recreation and Park District
• Arvin High Alumni Association
• Kern Medical Center Auxiliary
• Special Olympics
• Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church
• H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection
• The American Legion- Post 26
• CSU Bakersfield Roadrunner Scholarship Fund
• St. John’s Lutheran School
• Housing Authority County of Kern
• American Red Cross
• Pearls of Hope
• Kern County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
• Latina Leaders of Kern County
• Keep Bakersfield Beautiful
• Frontier High School Girls Basketball Team
• South High School Soccer Team
• Bakersfield High School Football Team
• Bakersfield College Football Team