What to do if You’ve Been Hurt in a Car Crash
Danay Gonzalez, Bakersfield personal attorney at Rodriguez & Associates, created a TikTok video sharing tips on what to do if you’ve been hurt in a car crash.
- Call the police so that they can make a report
- Exchange your contact, license, and insurance information
- Take photos of the damage, injuries, and the scene
- Seek medical care as soon as possible- symptoms can sometimes take a few days to show up
- Call the personal injury attorneys at Rodriguez & Associates at (661)-323-1400 to help you with the rest
Watch Danay’s full TikTok video here:
Our Kern County injury attorneys are always here to answer your questions if you or a loved one have been injured. You can contact us via phone or through our website to schedule a complimentary consultation.