Central Valley Dangerous Property Attorneys
You Deserve a Safe Environment When on Others’ Property
Only one party can ensure that a given property is safe – the property’s owner. California law provides numerous legal rights for individuals injured in and at:
- Single-family homes
- Condominium and townhouse associations
- Commercial and retail property, including grocery stores and supermarkets
- Apartment buildings
- Construction sites
If you have been injured in a premises liability accident in California, contact the Bakersfield premises liability attorneys of Rodriguez & Associates.
We bring experience and a high degree of legal knowledge to dangerous property cases:
- Firm founder has practiced personal injury law since 1980.
- Our lawyer team has handled thousands of injury cases.
- Our team is composed of highly skilled and experienced trial lawyers; we have successfully resolved dozens of injury cases in court.
Contact Our Bakersfield Premises Liability Lawyers.
Rodriguez & Associates is conveniently located in downtown Bakersfield, in the oldest free-standing brick building in the county. We are available for weekend and evening appointments, charge no fee for consultations and speak both English and Spanish. To contact us, please call 661-323-1400 or 800-585-9262 Toll Free to schedule a free consultation with one of our Bakersfield premises liability attorneys today.